The blog post I just finished and intended to post today with pictures and information regarding damage to my home will have to wait.
I just received a call from the builders telling me they are conscious of the seriousness of my home crisis. So instead of the previous date for inspection, scheduled for May 8th, they have arranged for the inspector to arrive this Sunday.
I am a poor piano substitute for the church organist every third Sunday when his day job requires him to work. I am supposed to play for him this Sunday. I talked to the pastor to let him know that the inspectors are flying in from other states, and I am waiting to hear whether they will be arriving at my home in the morning or afternoon. I am hoping that they will be here in the afternoon, but I need to be here regardless of the hour.
I would appreciate your prayers as I await the inspectors visit — many thanks.